Thermostatic radiator valves are typically used in households for regulating the water flow to the radiator. The wax element within the TRV head could automatically and accurately control the opening and closing of the valve to keep the ambient temperature of the room constant at the set value, thus achieving up to 35% energy saving. The tradition TRV is if high quality. Stylish and sleek, and perfect with cast iron radiators and traditional home decoration.
· Maximum working pressure: 10 bar
· Maximum pressure differential: 1 bar
· Maximum water temperature: 100℃
· Maximum ambient temperature: 50℃
· Temperature adjustment： 12℃ to 30℃